Welcome To Prompted 2 Write

I have always loved writing and taught it in my classes, no matter the grade. After retirement, I published several books and began blogging. I love it, but there are days when I can't think of anything to write. When I taught writing to children, I always gave them a writing prompt, making it easier for them. I hope to post writing prompts for all ages. This site will be helpful to homeschoolers as well a classroom teachers. It is for anyone who loves writing or anyone who is required to write. Please let me see some of your writing.

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

I Have a Dream

View detailsOne of the most powerful speeches in history is the I Have a Dream by Martin Luther King Jr.  Everybody has dreams.  Sometimes they are good dreams and other times they are dreams we wish to forget.  Tell me about a dream you have had or 'dream up' a dream.  Remember a dream does not have to make sense.
 
LE:  Mommy I had a dream that a bear....
UE:  I dreamed I fell off of a ......
MS:  I dreamed I was trapped in a room with....
HS:  I dreamed I lost my phone.  I felt...
A:  I dreamed that all the children....
 
As always, please share your writing with me.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment