Welcome To Prompted 2 Write

I have always loved writing and taught it in my classes, no matter the grade. After retirement, I published several books and began blogging. I love it, but there are days when I can't think of anything to write. When I taught writing to children, I always gave them a writing prompt, making it easier for them. I hope to post writing prompts for all ages. This site will be helpful to homeschoolers as well a classroom teachers. It is for anyone who loves writing or anyone who is required to write. Please let me see some of your writing.

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Dear Santa

Did I lose you?  I know most of the people reading this blog don't believe in Santa, but this is Christmas.  So just for this week, let's be kids pretending we believe and write letters as if Santa really has the power to change things.  This week I will share my writing on this subject, so please check in and read my letter.

LE: Dear Santa, Some children in the world are not going to have Christmas this year.  I would like for you to send them...

UE:  Dear Santa, When I watch television I see children with cancer.  This year I am asking for....

MS:  Dear Santa, A lady in our church doesn't have a husband or enough money to feed her children.  I would like...

T:  Dear Santa, I think my friend is being abused.  I would like....

A: Dear Santa, America is a mess right now.  I would like...

1 comment:

  1. Dear Santa,
    America is a mess right now. I would like people to take pride in the their work the way they used to do. I would like for families to stick together through the bad times and the good. I would also like for people to be honest and do the right thing even if it is hard. I would like to see young people respect their elders and the elders to be respectable. Most of all, Santa, I'd like to see our churches full every Sunday morning. Thank you, Santa. Theresa

    ReplyDelete