Welcome To Prompted 2 Write

I have always loved writing and taught it in my classes, no matter the grade. After retirement, I published several books and began blogging. I love it, but there are days when I can't think of anything to write. When I taught writing to children, I always gave them a writing prompt, making it easier for them. I hope to post writing prompts for all ages. This site will be helpful to homeschoolers as well a classroom teachers. It is for anyone who loves writing or anyone who is required to write. Please let me see some of your writing.

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Dear Jesus, It's Christmas

Considering the tragic events we have been through this last week and the looking ahead to Christmas next week, I think this is an appropriate writing prompt.

LE:  Dear Jesus, It's Christmas and there are bad things happening.  This year for Christmas I'd like...
UE:  Dear Jesus, It's Christmas and we need help here on earth.  Please...
MS:  Dear Jesus, It's Christmas and we don't see much Christmas spirit down here.  I'd like to ask for...
T:  Dear Jesus, It's Christmas but you wouldn't know it by the looks of things.  We need...
A:  Dear Jesus, It's Christmas and we are supposed to be celebrating Your birthday.  Instead we...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment