Welcome To Prompted 2 Write

I have always loved writing and taught it in my classes, no matter the grade. After retirement, I published several books and began blogging. I love it, but there are days when I can't think of anything to write. When I taught writing to children, I always gave them a writing prompt, making it easier for them. I hope to post writing prompts for all ages. This site will be helpful to homeschoolers as well a classroom teachers. It is for anyone who loves writing or anyone who is required to write. Please let me see some of your writing.

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Early Morning Surprise

If you are a morning person, an early morning surprise might be fun.  What about the people who like to wake up slowly and calmly?  How would they handle a surprise wake-up call?

LE:  My mom woke me up for school.  I guess she didn't look in the corner of my room.  She must not have seen the....

UE:  I was sleeping soundly when I heard a loud...

MS:  When the alarm went off this morning, it wasn't my usual alarm.  It was...

T:  When I woke up and turned over in my, sitting right beside my bed was...

A:  I am not a grouch when I wake, but this morning was different.  I couldn't help losing my cool when....

No comments:

Post a Comment