Welcome To Prompted 2 Write

I have always loved writing and taught it in my classes, no matter the grade. After retirement, I published several books and began blogging. I love it, but there are days when I can't think of anything to write. When I taught writing to children, I always gave them a writing prompt, making it easier for them. I hope to post writing prompts for all ages. This site will be helpful to homeschoolers as well a classroom teachers. It is for anyone who loves writing or anyone who is required to write. Please let me see some of your writing.

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Right to Choose

Prompted 2 Write

Right to Choose

 

There have been many comments on the right to choose.  This morning, I saw several postings about choice on a social network. Let's look at our choices.


 
LE:  If I could choose what to eat, I'd choose...
 
UE:  My parents tell me that if you choose the behavior, you choose the consequence.  If I could choose my consequence, I'd choose...
 
MS:  At the moment, my parents tell me what time to come home.  They say it is a reasonable time.  If I could choose, I'd say a reasonable time to come home is....
 
HS:  We are old enough to make our own choices now.  I'd like to choose the type of high school I attend.  I'd choose....
 
A:  If I could choose my own work schedule, I'd choose...

No comments:

Post a Comment