Welcome To Prompted 2 Write

I have always loved writing and taught it in my classes, no matter the grade. After retirement, I published several books and began blogging. I love it, but there are days when I can't think of anything to write. When I taught writing to children, I always gave them a writing prompt, making it easier for them. I hope to post writing prompts for all ages. This site will be helpful to homeschoolers as well a classroom teachers. It is for anyone who loves writing or anyone who is required to write. Please let me see some of your writing.

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Vacation Time

Father, mother and two kids on vacation visiting a pagodaLE:  If my mom and dad let me plan a vacation, we'd go to...



Couple going on vacation wavingUE:  (Girls)  My mom and I are going on vacation by ourselves.  I have it all planned.  First we are    going to...
        (Boys)  My dad and I are going on vacation by ourselves.  I have it all planned.  First we are going to...

MS:  The perfect vacation would be...
View details
HS:  I am taking my first vacation without my parents.  ________ and I are going to....
View details
A:  The perfect woman's vacation is...
       The perfect man's vacation is...
   

No comments:

Post a Comment