Welcome To Prompted 2 Write

I have always loved writing and taught it in my classes, no matter the grade. After retirement, I published several books and began blogging. I love it, but there are days when I can't think of anything to write. When I taught writing to children, I always gave them a writing prompt, making it easier for them. I hope to post writing prompts for all ages. This site will be helpful to homeschoolers as well a classroom teachers. It is for anyone who loves writing or anyone who is required to write. Please let me see some of your writing.

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Some of you shared your story from last week's writing prompt with me.  I enjoyed seeing your writing and would love to see more. 

LE: I love my Nanna.  She always lets me...

UE:  Please don't tell my parents, but the last time I stayed at my Nanna's house...

MS:  Do you have any idea how scarey it is when someone you love suddenly turns completely white?  My Nanna and I were watching television when she....

T: How does one explain my Nanna?  Well she is eccentric to say the least.  Let me tell you about the time she...

A:  I suppose there is one in every family, but my Nanna has to be the worst.  The entire family has tried to stop her from...

No comments:

Post a Comment